So You Want to Learn Hungarian? Brave Soul.

Hi, I’m Adrien. I teach Hungarian, and I’ve decided to put my lessons online so you don’t have to suffer alone.

What You’ll Get Here:

  • Straightforward grammar explanations.
  • Examples that sound like real people might actually say them.
  • Occasional cultural nuggets, weird fixed expressions, and linguistic chaos – all served with a side of sarcasm.

Why I’m Doing This:

This blog is for those who want to learn Hungarian without losing their will to live halfway through vowel harmony.

Because Hungarian is awesome. And weird. And beautiful. And because I’ve seen too many learners give up just because no one explained the difference between “megír” and “leír” in a way that actually made sense.

So if you're ready to tackle one of the most gloriously complicated languages out there, grab a coffee and let's do this.


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések